These Soft Vegan Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorites. They are moist, quick and easy to make. This healthy recipe can be used as a base for any oatmeal cookies. You can either add nuts, dried fruits or chocolate chips.
This recipe is:
- Gluten free.
- Easy and quick to make.
- The perfect choice for breakfasts, snacks or desserts.
- Can be frozen.
Alternatives for this recipe
You can substitute vegan butter with coconut oil.
Feel free to add chocolate chips, dried fruits or nuts.
Soft Vegan Oatmeal CookiesCourse: Snacks
These Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorites. They are moist, soft and also, so quick and easy to make. This healthy recipe can be used as a base for any oatmeal cookies. You can either add nuts, dried fruits or chocolate chips.
3 tbsp (45 ml) melted vegan butter
1/4 cup (52 g) brown sugar
1 tbsp (15 ml) ground flaxseed + 2 tbsp (30 ml) water (mix together and let it rest for 5 minutes)
1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
1 tbsp (15 ml) plant-based milk
1 cup (100 g) oatmeal flour
3/4 cup (75 g) instant oats
1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C ).
- In a large bowl, whip together the butter and the brown sugar. Then, add the linseed preparation, vanilla extract and plant-based milk to it. Whip all ingredients together.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and add the wet preparation to it. Then, mix it.
- With an ice cream spoon, form 8 balls and spread these on your baking sheet. Press the balls to flatten them to 2 cm height.
- Cook for approximatley 8 minutes. Let them cool down before enjoying it.
- Can be frozen.
- Keep them up to 2-3 days on the counter or 4 to 5 days in the fridge.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @simplementfrais on Instagram or DM your pictures so we can see your creation!