This Vegan Crispy Cajun Tofu is a delicious balance of textures and flavors. In addition to being easy and quick to make, it can be served in so many ways.
This recipe is:
- Ready in less than 25 minutes.
- Easy to make.
- High proteins.
Vegan Crispy Cajun TofuCourse: Tofu et soya
This Crispy Cajun Tofu is a delicious balance of textures and flavors. In addition to being easy and quick to make, it can be served in so many ways.
1 bloc (454 g) firm tofu
1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
2 tbsp (30 ml) cajun spices
1 tsp (5ml) smoked paprika
1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
1 tbsp (15 ml) nutritonal yeast
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup (60 ml) plant-based milk
1/4 cup (30 g) all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C ).
- Press the tofu and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 bowls. In the first, combine the bread crumbs and spices. In the second, add the flour. In the third, pour the vegan milk.
- Coat the tofu in flour and then coat in milk. Finally coat the pieces in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Keeps for 3 to 4 days in the fridge.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @simplementfrais on Instagram or DM your pictures so we can see your creation!